Hi! I am a third-year undergraduate studying Computer Science at ShanghaiTech University. I’m currently on an exchange at University of California, Berkeley.
I specialize in Computer Graphics, with particular interests in the research fields of Rendering, Simulation and Robotics, e.g. light transport simulation, fluid simulation, simulation system for robotics, inverse rendering. I am currently conducting research at FLARE lab, under the guidance of Prof. Xiaopei Liu.
Download my resume here.
Computer Graphics Research Assistant
FLARE Lab@ShanghaiTech University, Advisor: Prof. Xiaopei Liu
Feb. 2022 - Jun. 2022
- Improved high-performance volume rendering in smoke with high variance in density presented in NanoVDB.
- Enhancing the render result by implementing weighted environment lighting on GPU and extensive correctness testing.
- Implemented liquid rendering in this renderer with extremely intricate geometry and volume under OptiX 7.
Computer Graphics and Robotics Research Assistant
Advisor: Prof. Xiaopei Liu and Prof. Yang Wang
Aug. 2022 - Present
- Improved current RL simulation system (gym) with an interactive and CFD-level fluid simulation system by FLARE for the UAV training.
- Accelerated training simulation with hierarchical simulation resolution.
- Implemented the reference empirical simulation program for rapid experiment and comparison.
A small renderer to practice my mathematics and implementations
- Improved convergence rate with Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods and integrated OpenImageDenoise, Embree3, and ISPC compiler to meet actual need.
- Implemented modern volume rendering techniques like Delta-Tracking and transmittance estimation with Ratio-Tracking.
An experimental BVH system with mesh pre-processing, fast tree building, traversal and intersection
- Improved robustness of tree building methods and memory efficiency by pre-processing mesh with different mesh partition methods.
- Improved intersection throughput with vectorized triangle intersection.
Bachelor of Engineering Candidate in Computer Science and Technology
Aug. 2020 - Jun. 2024 (expected)
University of California, Berkeley
Exchange student in Computer Science and Technology
Jan. 2023 - May 2023 (expected)